Cheese-Stuffed Shells in Sauce
Microwaving pasta doesn`t save much time over conventional cooking, but it doesn`t boil over.
- 6 ounces pasta shells for stuffing
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package (1 5/8 ounce) vegetable soup mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 jar (32 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1Cook the pasta with three cups of water at 650 watts for 16 minutes. Drain.
2Combine spinach with next six ingredients. Spoon into each shell. Arrange stuffed shells in 12-by-8-inch glass dish.
3Pour spaghetti sauce over all. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top. Microwave with 650 watts for 10 minutes. Rotate dish one half-turn. Microwave with 350 watts for 10 minutes. Serve.
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved