It feels like this is going to go over about as well as peas in guacamole...
"But no, to be clear: Emily Winston’s bagels are some of the finest New York-style bagels I’ve ever tasted. They just happen to be made in Berkeley."
- Boichik Bagels 3170 College Avenue (corner of College and Alcatraz) in Berkeley
- Daily Driver 2535 3rd St in San Francisco (+ the Ferry Building)
- Gjusta 320 Sunset Ave in Venice
- Bueller's Bagels 10840 W. Olympic Blvd. in Los Angeles
- Yeastie Boys 3900 Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles
- Maury's 2829 Bellevue Ave in Los Angeles
- Pop's Bagels 8850 Washington Blvd #101 in Culver City
- Courage Bagels 777 N Virgil Ave in Los Angeles
- Midnite Bagel 1 Ferry Building in San Francisco
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Susannah Chen | Spring asparagus is absolutely worthy of celebration, so we rounded up some of our best asparagus...