Hi- I usually post on the Boston Board, but I will be in NYC for the weekend. I wanted to get everyone's opinion on some good chow. BTW the hotel we are staying at is in mid-town.
1. Best High Tea Service? I love Fauchon and Payard for sweets. Any new recommendations?
2. Turkish Food? We went to Beyoglu, great but how does is compare with others? Particularly Efendi and Pasha?
3. How's Esca or Avra? We would also like a very good fish restaurant.
4. How's DB Bistro Moderne? That is the hotel's restaurant. Is the foie gras burger really great?
5. How's D'artagnan market? Does carry all types of foie gras?
We basically want to know if there's anything new that we should try or good substitute for the places I listed above.
Thank you for all your help! It's really appreciated.