Turns out one of Oprah's 2007 favorite things is cupcakes made by Perfect Endings of Napa, Ca. Nine cupcakes $59.
They aren't gift wrapped but you could buy a set of four monogrammed cupcake boxes for $29 to put them in.
So is there anything amazing food-wise and worth it price-wise at WS
- the wild smoked salmon collection (15.75 oz. $149)
- Burrata Cheese from Texas (8 oz $32)
- Acetaia Malpighi Tradionale balsamic vinegar (3.38 oz $175)
- Vanilla sugar (6oz $18)
- Frozen heat and serve arancini (rice croquettes ... 1 1/2 lbs $39)
- Martini Olive Puffs (36 - $69 ... that's puff pastry around an olive)
- Fresh Live Maine Lobsters, Set of 2 (1 1/2 lbs each $135)
- Rustic Bread Collection Bay Bread (2 1lb loaves $19)
- Rubicon Bakery Dulce de Leche Cake ($69)
- Ciao Bella Gelato Truffles, Set of 12 ($69)
- Empanadas, Set of 8 (4 oz each $49.95)
Ok, I'm being a little silly by pulling out some of the more, uh, creatively-priced items ... especially since some of those are local to me and I'm aware of the quality and actual prices.
However, some of the stuff in the catalog looks good and seems priced appropriately.