I searched the board for past posts on what is fast becoming a pet peeve of mine in restaurants-gas,butane, or propane filled votive candles. I do love the light and ambience they deliver but lately the odor at some establishments is overwhelming. I don't know if it is the type of burning material used or sheer amount of candles on tables but sometimes walking into the room I want to double check if the pilot light is on or just the gas. I assume they are easier than wax candles -odorless- of course and not messy but I am wondering if I am the only one bothered by the gas votives. Ironically, as a viewer of Top Chef I was surprised at Craft LA to find them on the tables and I needed to move it away from the center of the table. What surprised me was that on an episode of Top Chef one team got lamblasted for using scented votives since it interfered with the food. On the comment card provided at Craft I did mention the offensive odor of the votives. Loved the restaurant but didn't have much love for those gas emitting votives.