I am working on arranging our annual christmas holiday dinner for our office and would appreciate some assistance with reccommendations on a good restaurant for the event.
Here is the criteria:
1) It must have seating for a party of 15
2) they must have some way of doing separate cheques
3) It would be good if there was parking onsite or nearby
4) It would be great if it was somewhat close to a subway line
5) It would be great if there was some type of entertainment or the food is interesting . E.g one of the last places we went for dinner was red violin which had live latin music which was pretty good.
6) As for the type of food, would be interested in something other than the regular chain restuarants like Jack Astors, Caseys, Milestones, Kelseys Boston Pizza etc.
Thanks in advance everyone. I look forward to reading your suggestions
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 3 months ago | 5
Updated 8 months ago | 11
Updated 2 years ago | 24