Holiday Sweepstakes: You Could Win* a KitchenAid 7-Qt. Pro Line Stand Mixer and More! Enter the Giveaway

Follow us:

Home Cooking 5

need help on name of vegetable

kuri | May 16, 200804:10 PM

What is the English name of an Asian vegetalbe that is dark green and it is kind of slimy after it is cooked. The Cantonese calls it "san choi", san meaning slimy. Is it Malabar Spinach?

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›

Recommended from Chowhound

Catch up on the latest activity across all community discussions.
View latest discussions