Hi everyone, I'll be going back to Vegas next month for a week. I pretty much know where I'll be going, but have a few questions, though I might not be able to think of all right now.
1. I've read on some threads here that Sage isn't what it used to be, is it even worth going to? It seems like I've read so many reviews where it didn't live up to expectations. Don't want to waste a prime dinner slot if I don't have to.
2. Comme Ca, worth checking out for a dinner/snack? Or just stick to Bouchon?
3. Jaleo- worth going to by yourself? I've already been to e, but wondering with the small plates theme, will it be too much for one person if I order a bunch of things...Is Julien Serrano better/as good/worse?
4. Why do so many restaurants not let you make table for one reservation online? I pretty much know the answer to this, just wanted to vent lol...
5. Anyone going to the Great Vegas Festival of Beer downtown on April 26th? I believe the Mortons Group is doing the food, so it should be pretty good.
I think that's all for now, but will probably think of more later.