So there's this girl whom I'm kind of seeing. We've been out to breakfast a couple of times together, but I'd like to take her out on a dinner date at some point soon. The problem is that we're both uni students, but she's a little more, um, well-traveled and financially better-off than I am. So I can't afford to take her to someplace super swanky, but I'd like to take her to a place that at least offers a unique *experience*, though obviously the food has to be good too!
So help, chowhounds, please! I'm looking for a place with preferably most of the following:
* Decent vegetarian options (though we both eat fish)
* Intimate or at least a warmer "date-like" type of atmosphere
* Memorable/unique experience
* Any type of food from any location in the world is great!
* A maximum 15 minute walk from any metro
* No more than $30 a person
We've both been to O Noir before, otherwise, I'd take her there. Spirite Lounge would be neat too, except that it's one of those places that you either really like or really hate, and I'm looking for someplace a little more dependable. I'm considering Nil Bleu or Senzala, but I haven't been to either place, so I don't know how they are in terms of food/service/atmosphere.
Thanks in advance! :)