Dear NOLA Hounds,
My wife and I extend our appreciation for all your opinions and ideas.
We are heading down for our longest stay ever. We hope to survive our appetites and the city's offerings...but the odds are 6:5 and pick 'em.
8/7/13: Land at noon
- Later lunch at Cafe Reconcile
- Late snack at Mr. B's
8/8/13: Big five-oh for this guy
- Breakfast at Elizabeth's
- Walk the Bywater
- Lunch at The Joint
- Birthday dinner at Brigtsen's
- Galatoire's for lunch; first ever; still taking advice as this STILL intimidates me
- Late diner at Feelings and jazz afterwards
- Lunch at the bar at R'Evolution..could not bring myself to commit to a dinner, here.
- Dinner at Peche
- Perhaps late night music at Maple Leaf
- Jazz Brunch at Commander's - Gotta get me some turtle soup
- Dinner at River Shack...Mrs. Monch has a friend in NOLA and wants us to see this place
- Begin the recovery process en route home to Wisconsin
Again, much appreciation for your wisdom and willingness to share.
Your partner in well-planned chowing,
Updated 2 years ago | 4
Updated 7 months ago | 6
Updated 7 months ago | 3
Updated 11 months ago | 30
Updated 1 year ago | 1