My husband and I are looking for traditional French lunch recs for the end of September. Our requirements:
- I have celiac BUT most fine restaurants' menus include many naturally GF dishes so am seeking a place where my requirements will be taking seriously
- budget 150-200 euros each without wine
- not too stuffy and no ties required (DH hates them) yet we love old world charm
- we both have extremely adventurous palates and are up to any unusual or unique suggestions
- we both love traditional dishes such as coq au vin, pot au feu, veal sweetbreads, bresse chicken, foie gras, truffles and so on
We would be grateful for any recommendations.