We all love to dine out in Brooklyn. We all have our favorite best dishes. Join in and give us your List of 5 Best Dishes in Brooklyn.
My all time favorite has to be from TEMPO in Park Slope. It is unusual, yet warmly comforting and exciting at the same time.
1. Bucatini with Sicilian Pistachio Nut Pesto : thick hollow spaghetti with green beans, toasted breadcrumbs and pecorino cheese.
2. Chicken with Pears and Blue Cheese at HENRY'S END, ON HENRY STREET. Their Duck is also the best.
3. Any Pasta dish from CONVIVIUM OR AL DI LA
4. The entire Steak Experience at PETER LUGER : the bacon, the steak, potatoes, creamed spinach and dessert.
5. The Lobster Fra Diavolo at RANDAZZO'S in Sheepshead Bay.
I could go on and on, but am limiting myself to 5.