Just booked 4 nights to attend Bears vs Vickings game with husband- I'm just excited to eat...he's here for football and to eat!!
We are in our mid 30's, leaving the 3 kids at home in Los Angeles area. Just me and the husband.
Staying at the River Hotel, East Wacker Drive. No rental car. (I know but it was a package deal)
I know this doesn't pertain to food, but what is the weather like in mid October? It might affect walking, I suppose, to destinations.
We are very casual people, do not like to dress up ( we will be in jeans) love LOVE to have drinks and eat too.
Looking for places in the vicinity, easily accessible by foot or short taxi ride. Looking for casual, kick back type places-
1. Irish pub
2. Places to have drinks and listen to music (other than the Irish Pub)
3. Late night drinks/snacks (no clubs please; we are leaving L.A. for a reason!! age appropriate for us mid-30's married people ;))
4. Good Meat (Prime pref)
5. Breakfast? If we make it!! LOL ( I love breakfast, just don't know if we'll be waking up that early, but just in case to have all bases covered.)
6. Anything that is just worth going to!! We like all types of food or interesting places...
7. What is Italian Beef that I keep reading about in the blogs? hummmm...sounds interesting.
Thank you in advance. Everyone seems so informed... off to reading more on this Chicago Board
Updated 11 months ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 13
Updated 1 year ago | 33
Updated 2 years ago | 2
Updated 4 months ago | 19