That...that THING with the ice in it


Live your best food life.

Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Sign Up For Free
Wine 10

That...that THING with the ice in it

bob50 | Aug 13, 2006 04:19 AM

I've been working a summer job at a restaurant with a rather nice wine menu. My question is about vocabulary. What is the term for the "buckets" of ice set near or on the table to keep the wines chilled? I want to say "carafe", but I think that's not right.


Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound