Cookware 2

Telescoping Island Range / Cooktop Vent Hood?

PepinRocks | Apr 28, 201209:29 PM

I know about the downdraft snorkles and while I do like the idea of the Thermador one. But ... for engineering reasons that I won't go into, it isn't as practical for us. And we are really better off having a 36" or even a 42" (cooktop is 36") proper island vent hood.

But ... I'm thinking ... why NOT have a vent hood that can telescope up when not in use (and be more out of the way) - and then be readily pulled down toward the cooking surface when needed, especially when cooking more aromatic stuff.

I've done some google searches but didn't find anything. Has anyone seen anything like this?


Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended From CH