My boss is taking our "team" and our significant others out for dinner in early August.
Here's what I need to find:
- A reservation for 8 people
- 8:00pm-ish (and I can't make the 30 day in advance rule)
- South of 52nd street, preferably east side
- American, French, Italian, Med, or other type of similar cuisine
- Someplace where a table of 8 will fit in well, but won't be the only table in the restaurant
- Cost: I wasn't given much of a guideline, but I'd assume something moderately nice, i.e $30-35 p/p for just food
The table for 8 thing is really stumping me. It also needs to be a place that people will enjoy...cause none of the significant others have met each other (or the other team members) before.
Thanks! Let me know what you think.