I'm having friends over Sunday to watch the big game. We're 10 adults + possibly two toddlers. The kids will eat anything, so I don't need to make special food for them. I plan on setting out everything buffet style and serving the chili straight from the pot to whoever wants. My husband asked that most of the dishes be finger foods or chip and dip items.
Is this enough food? What else could I add?
* fresh salsa, guacamole
* eggplant and roasted pepper dip
* lentil walnut pate with carmelized onions
* crostini with pesto and roasted veggies
* mini wonton cups with peanut coleslaw
* stuffed mushrooms
* spiced roasted chickpeas
* olive dip
* dippers- vegetables, pita chips, tortilla chips, sprouted grain chips
* mini turkey burgers (3 types)+ assorted rolls
* chili + brown rice
I know it sounds like a ton of food, but the guests are mostly men with HUGE appetites.
Updated 26 days ago | 67
Updated 1 month ago | 9
Updated 21 days ago | 27
Updated 1 month ago | 23
Updated 12 months ago | 30