Does anyone have any recommendations for a good place to go to watch the Super Tuesday results tomorrow night? Here are the criteria I'm hoping to find:
1) South End/Back Bay/Copley/Cambridge
2) A large enough bar where at least 3-4 people could sit, drink good beer on tap/cocktails, have a nice casual dinner and watch the results pour in.
3) Casual dinner: small plates, large appetizer menu [maybe something in the menu price range of Pops, Gaslight or something like that].
4) I'm having trouble thinking of places in these locations that have TVs. What are your favorite places to eat at the bar?
5) Hoping to find a liberally minded crowd [I know, that shouldn't be too difficult in Boston] but would welcome some healthy political debate as well!
Thanks, much appreciated!