After a wonderful evening at Beer Bros. in Regina last week, I decided to host an appie style supper for NYE, and I'm trying to surprise my hubby with some interesting beer pairings. We are in Moose Jaw, SK, where variety is, well... lacking.
Here is my small NYE menu, with what I'm thinking on pairing (based on some googled articles). Would love some general suggestions, or multiple options - as finding specific brands might prove difficult!!!
7 Course Appie Menu
1. Hot and Sour Soup - Original 16
2. Crab Rangoons - Czech Mate Lager
3. Spicy Shrimp Pops -Fighting Billy Bock
4. Sweet Japanese Chicken Wings - Some sort of lambic, but having a hard time finding something...
5. Spicy Thai Shrimp Spring Rolls & Thai Fresh Rolls - Radeberger Pilsner
6. Caprese Salad - Erdingerweissbier OR Rickard's White OR Grasshopper Wheat
7. Chocolate Souffle - Old Engine Oil Porter
Any suggestions would rock!