Going with extended family from age 7 to 70+ yo for a week to Split, Croatia in late June. Rented a house in Podstrana. We want to cook at home, as well as eat out. Scoured other sites & old posts (most >8yrs old), but need updated info! This is what I have, but would love feedback on these & other suggestions.
- Seafood on beach: Konoba Jure and Amigos
- Bakeries: Pekara and Sebastijan-Pekarna
- Coffee: Zootz caffe bar
- groceries? places to buy raw seafood?
Near Split Old Town:
- Restaurant Nostromo: is it worth the expense?
- Chops Grill for meat
- Konoba Kod Joze for peka
- Articok, Uje Oil Bar, Restaurant Kvar, Trattoria Bejamont, Konoba Marjan, and Kadena
- Fastfood/Take Away: Kantun Paulina for cevapi, ST Burek for burek, Bartulovic for rotisserie, Galija for pizza
- Market: Stari Pazar-Trznica
- Coffee: 4coffee soul food and D16 coffee
Planning a day trip to Plitvice Lakes Nat'l Park so suggestion of where to eat there or enroute would be great too.
by Gretchen Lidicker | If you want make the best smoothie of all time, take these easy tips and tricks to heart. Too sweet...
by David Klein | A grilled hamburger is always great, but you don't need to take it outside for perfect results. Learn...