Going with extended family from age 7 to 70+ yo for a week to Split, Croatia in late June. Rented a house in Podstrana. We want to cook at home, as well as eat out. Scoured other sites & old posts (most >8yrs old), but need updated info! This is what I have, but would love feedback on these & other suggestions.
- Seafood on beach: Konoba Jure and Amigos
- Bakeries: Pekara and Sebastijan-Pekarna
- Coffee: Zootz caffe bar
- groceries? places to buy raw seafood?
Near Split Old Town:
- Restaurant Nostromo: is it worth the expense?
- Chops Grill for meat
- Konoba Kod Joze for peka
- Articok, Uje Oil Bar, Restaurant Kvar, Trattoria Bejamont, Konoba Marjan, and Kadena
- Fastfood/Take Away: Kantun Paulina for cevapi, ST Burek for burek, Bartulovic for rotisserie, Galija for pizza
- Market: Stari Pazar-Trznica
- Coffee: 4coffee soul food and D16 coffee
Planning a day trip to Plitvice Lakes Nat'l Park so suggestion of where to eat there or enroute would be great too.
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Jen Wheeler | Holiday baking season means lots of cookies, and we have plenty of great Christmas cookie recipes...
by Jen Wheeler | At Christmas time, there are cookies galore, but true dessert lovers still crave something more substantial...
by Mijon Zulu | Want some crack? I mean, crackle? People who have had it love it and it takes less than an hour to...
by Caitlin M. O'Shaughnessy | Since August 4 is National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, we rounded up the very best chocolate chip cookie...