We just moved to the South Bay (Torrance/RB border, just south of the Galleria) and are looking for any and all restaurants you'd recommend.
I'll take recommendations for anything, but specifically I'd like to find....
- Sushi recommendations, I'm not looking for a top of the line, really expensive place, just somewhere with decent tuna that won't break the bank.
- Thai, specifically good Pad Thai
- Shabu Shabu
- Good Mexican
- Ribs (pork)
- Good cheap eats (I'm a full time law student who often doesn't have time too cook, but doesn't want something to unhealthy)
- A nice place to take my boyfriend for his birthday next week (seafood maybe?)
- Anything you can think of, I hate moving to a new area and having to find all new places to eat.
ps- any good food stores I should check out too?