I will be in Las Vegas on business for 3 days in early March. The one place I really want to try is L'Atelier. With counter service, I should feel comfortble dining solo. Can I just walk in on a week day night, after 9pm? Is reservation required?
As for the other 2 nights, I would love to hear suggestions, with the following parameters:
1) I am dining solo, and prefer places that are not too formal and serve food at the counter.
2) Unless food justifies it, I am avoiding "hot" place where reservation is necessary.
3) Although I eat everything, my passion is in fish, pasta, and vegetable.
4) I am from Bay Area, so Michael Mina restaurants will not be of interest.
5) For this trip, budget is not an issue.
6) I will stay at MGM and have a car.
Currently I am interested in B&B. Is it easy to walk in and get a seat at the bar?
I am also intrigued by the whole fish at Bartolotta. Is the portion too large for a single diner?
Thanks in advance.
Updated 1 year ago | 17
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 7 months ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 18
Updated 4 days ago | 22