BBQs & Grills Help Me Identify

What is this small tabletop grill called?


Cookware 16

What is this small tabletop grill called?

iFajar | Jun 5, 2013 04:03 PM

Hello foodlovers!

As you might have noticed, I'm new here! I hope this new home will offer me a bunch of new information.

I have encountered this cute small tabletop grill (I have provided a picture of it), the thing with several satay's on it. How is this thing called? I really want to buy something like this, using it for parties and things like that. I love the idea having a small grill on the table for heating meat and giving it a smokey taste using a few charcoals without using a big tabletop grill. I hope you guys can help me out!

I am really looking forward sharing ideas with fellow foodlovers! :)


Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound