Offshoot of Bali's famed Ku De Ta - this Singapore outlet has been extremely popular due its amazing views over Singapore from its 57th-storey perch atop the triple-towers of Marina Bay Sands which is fast becoming a Singapore icon.
The weekend brunch at Ku De ta offered a showy salad, bread, cheeses starter buffet table, and a heaving dessert buffet spread to finish.
In-between, one can order a la carte from a spread of main options. We tried:
- Coffin Bay Oysters with Citrus Mignonette & Tosazu Jelly
- Waffles with Canadian bacon
- Braised Australian Black Angus Beef, with Japanese curry
- Eggs Benedict with Parisian ham, on crumpet with smoked paprika Hollandaise sauce
- Eggs baked in a claypot with Shakshuka sauc
- Chicken-fried Steak topped with scrambled eggs
- Kaffir lime-marinated Tiger Prawn Skewers
The only main I really enjoyed was the chicken-fried steak: fluffy perfectly-scrambled eggs atop crisp-battered steak that's melt-in-the-mouth. The other mains were let-downs, and so was the dessert spread tastewise. As for the starter/breads - the only outstanding item was the raisin-custard roll pastry.
Come here for the views & atmosphere, but definitely not the food.
Ku De Ta
10 Bayfront Avenue
Sands Skypark Tower 3 (Level 57)
Marina Bay Sands
Tel: +65 6688 7688
Ku De Ta
10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956, SG