Site Feedback

A shout-out to the Moderators

Share:

Live your best food life.

Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Sign Up For Free
Site Feedback 7

A shout-out to the Moderators

ipsedixit | Aug 28, 2011 09:28 PM

With all the threads and angst about over moderation, too much moderation, deleted posts, etc., I want to take one post and say "thank you" to the mods, who do this generally without recognition and pay.

And most importantly, they do it right about 99% of the time. Let's not allow the 1% of the time overshadow the other 99%.

Want to stay up to date with this post?