A friend of mine has a first date with somebody during lunchtime on Saturday. This is what he's looking for:
1. Relatively casual and inexpensive (entrees under $20)
2. Location -- West 80s and 90s
3. No long wait (both parties have mobility issues; one has a walker)
4. Somewhere where noise isn't deafening so they can hear each other talk
5. Vegetarian options
6. Environment is more important than food but the food has to be decent.
7. A place where they can take their time and where they won't feel rushed
A few places that came to mind: Kefi, 5 Napkin, Bodrum, Peacefood Cafe, Mermaid Inn. I haven't been to these places during brunch hours so I have no clue what the environment is like. Would any of these fit the bill? Any other suggestions?