Home Cooking

sorry - rpt. request for a "New England Roll" pan

Jon Martin | Jan 5, 200502:27 PM

Every hint that I got from the last posting months ago came up flat. Several places that I contacted said that they would take it under advisement, and Chicago Metallic needs a minimum order of 300 (I only would like 1 or 2!)

Below is a link. Also called "lobster rolls" or if you are old enough to remember Howard Johnson's - the same style of roll that they used.


Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended From CH