Me and my daughter are going to be in Rome for 9 days from the 17th- 26th of October. We will be staying in the Campo de' Fiori area at airbnb near the Jewish ghetto. We love food and don't mind whether it's a hole in the wall trattoria or a fancy restaurant as long as it has good food.
As we are there for nine days we are looking to explore all the different areas in rome. what are your opinions on these places for a long lunch or dinner?
- Trattoria Da Cesare al Casaletto- for a long lunch one day.
Campo de' Fiori
- Roscioli- apparently if you order right the food it's great
- Pizzeria Emma
- Nonna Betta- I know it's touristy, but is the food worth it?
- Flavio al Velavevodetto
- L'asino D'oro- for lunch
- Trattoria Monti
- L'Arcangelo- apparently the gnocchi is amazing
- Terre e Domus
- Armando al Pantheon- we are not desperate to go here, but if the foods fantastic its and option.
- I haven't heard great things about the quality of restaurants in this area. But because it's so beautiful and we are so close by, would you happen to have any recommendations?
For a more expensive option we're also considering Metamorfosi one night. Thoughts?