Home Cooking

Roasting Pans

Roasting pan and rack -- shape?


Home Cooking 7

Roasting pan and rack -- shape?

MAH | Jan 12, 2006 03:36 PM

I am about to purchase a new roasting pan. I'd like to get a non-stick pan with a rack. I am considering a Simply Calphalon or Circulon pan, both available on Amazon. One has a flat rack, one has a V shaped rack.

Does anyone have a preference between those two brands of nonstick roasting pans, and what about rack shape? what do you prefer and why?

Want to stay up to date with this post?