The Big Game Sweepstakes: You Could Win* This LG 65-inch OLED TV and More! Enter the Giveaway

Follow us:

General Discussion 5

Red wine allergy

kathyph | Apr 1, 201711:43 AM

I seem to have developed a red wine allergy. Even Rose' makes me deathly ill. It used to give me migraines but now, within 4 hours, I am horribly ill. Red grapes have given me migraines, so now I am even afraid to eat those.
I plan to take a cooking class, in Italy, on a trip I am planning.
Does anyone know if food cooked with red wine will give me the same reaction?

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›

Recommended from Chowhound

Catch up on the latest activity across all community discussions.
View latest discussions