The wife and I are visiting NYC from DC this weekend as a last minute trip for a family event, staying just north of Grand Central Station. At this point we've got the eating covered except for two items, which I need your hep with. Here's the schedule:
- Fri Lunch family (unknown, not my choice)
- Fri early dinner at Yasuda, the sushi bar (we've been once before but did not sit at the bar)
- Sat 11AM brunch -- somewhere between midtown and upper Manhattan, cheap (we're eating w/ a friend w/low funds) ??????
- Sat early (5PM) dinner at The Modern - Bar before heading to 8PM symphony at Lincoln Center
- Sat need recommendation for 10:30 PM or so light dinner, assuming we'll be hungry, between Lincoln Center and midtown. Chinese or Italian preferred. Last time we had soup dumplings after the opera at Lincoln Center, don't remember which place, but we liked it (nothing like that in the DC area). Open to all suggestions. ??????
- Sun lunch at 2nd Ave Deli, bring pastrami/etc home since we can't get the good stuff here.
Thanks for the suggestions in advance.
Updated 12 months ago | 4
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 25 days ago | 49
Updated 27 days ago | 15
Updated 24 days ago | 254