General Discussion

Quick Question


General Discussion 2

Quick Question

Shoeman | Aug 13, 2001 02:24 PM

What is the name of the technique whereby you create a large dollop using two tablespoons? The ingredients are pressed and tranfered from spoon to spoon until it takes shape?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound