We've decided to purchase a single-serve pod system and after a fair bit of research, including reading through the great posts here, we're leaning towards purchasing a Nespresso machine since we prefer espresso-based drinks.
I do have some questions and I'm hoping folks here may be able to assist me.
NESPRESSO MACHINE QUESTIONS:
- How many ounces of coffee does the largest cup size yield? I used a Nespresso CitiZ machine at a hotel recently and the large cup option barely filled a tea cup so I'm guessing it was about 5oz...is that right? If you want a larger cup of coffee would you use 2 pods or, just add more water run through the machine? (trying to get a sense of the strength of the coffee).
- How hot is the coffee? I'd say the coffee I made at the hotel was hot but not "piping hot" which I'd prefer.
- If you have a CitZ & Milk system, are you happy with it? Would you recommend this combo system vs the two stand-alone items?
- Which brand of frother provides the hottest milk? I understand that Nespresso's Aeroccino 3 gets milk to 150°F
- Any recommendations or warnings relative to a certain brand or model?
Thanks so much for any help you can provide.