Restaurants & Bars

Manhattan Pastries

On a quest for pastries with zabaglione!...


Restaurants & Bars 5

On a quest for pastries with zabaglione!...

Harriet The Spy | Aug 16, 2004 02:20 PM

This post is for those who are intense on pastries (mostly French and Italian).

I am looking for flaky, delicate pastries that have this special vanilla-ish cream. (I think it is called "zabaglione", atleast for the Italian pastries. I'm not sure if the French have their own variation or what they call it.)

It is definitely not whipped cream, butter cream or any type of pudding.

Thanks, Chowhounders! I know I am being terribly specific, but maybe someone out there knows what I'm talking about.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound