Cookware 6

pressure cooker: replace the teflon pot w/ Stainless S

werewaschw | Sep 27, 2011 11:25 AM


goal is to replace the teflon pot inside the electric pressure cooker (ie http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product...)
but haven't been able to find a handleless stainless steel pot/bowl that is a cylinder shape. everything is rounded mixing bowl type. anyone know where to find?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound