Husband and I like to go out and find new "areas" to explore, walk around, and have a tasty dinner when we're there. I'd like the 'hounds help with other ideas of interesting places to visit, and good eats in those areas.
Here's a list of places we've been to already, and are looking for new places to add to the list!
- Westwood (discovered last week! Ate at the Gypsy Cafe, and had $1 icecream sandwiches for dessert)
- Downtown El Segundo (Second City Bistro and Lickety Split Custard are favorites)
- Hermosa, Manhattan, and Redondo piers
- The southern end of S Catalina Ave. (Good coffee shop, gelato, plus a couple restaurants we've been meaning to try)
- Artesia (Indian..yum!)
- Glendale (Brand Blvd, like Gaucho's Brazilian BBQ)
- Long Beach (Pacific Ave, usually too crowded)
- Santa Monica Promenade
- Santa Monica downtown
- The plaza at the corner of Crenshaw and PCH (good spot for dinner and movie, and picking up coffee at Whole Foods)
- Universal City Walk and Downtown Disney don't count, but we've been there.
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 5 months ago | 4
Updated 12 months ago | 0
Updated 4 months ago | 10
Updated 1 year ago | 33