- On strip at a great casino/hotel where we can hang out for night for drinks, etc... We are 4 girls celebrating 40 and spending a weekend away in Vegas
- Most cuisines welcome except one in our party prefers no Asian (Asian items on menu are fine-- just don't want to do Thai, Japanese, etc...
- Prefer somewhere that will hopefully be around $100 per person (give or take) for entrée, appetizer and two drinks. Is this do-able? Can be a little more...
- One in our party is vegan- so hoping for somewhere with options for her- I understand everywhere at Wynn has options and even Bellagio?
- Something a little innovative- not your typical fine dining steakhouse, although somewhere with steak is of course welcome
Hope this helps.