Wanted to post the question to see what feedback I could get on some ideas for eating next Sat into Sunday in Philly.
- We're gonna do a cheesesteak of course (I like Jim's).
- I'd also like to get coffee at La Colombe.
- We're doing the Art Museum and I wanted some recommendations on coffee/morning snacks up near the museum. I'm thinking London Grill? Don't they have a cafe?
- Anyone have any input on Cafe Beau Monde for crepes?
- I'd also like to get some of that lovely looking gelato at Capogiro.
My only other question is dinner. I'm thinking we may want to do a BYOB and I've seen the many posts about all of the feedback on these. What I'm thinking is that with all of this eating, we may just want to go somewhere for appetizers. Perhaps on the moderate priced side. Any recommendations? We'll be staying near Rittenhouse. But I'm open to anything in center city.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Updated 1 year ago | 21
Updated 2 years ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 12 months ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 5