Just back, give an update on the places we found:
1) Au Fils Des Saisons. I got very bad food poisoning a few hours after we were there. I suspect the Duck Breast, which had a very odd taste when I was eating it, but I put it down to the medium/rare cooking the chef had recommended. Otherwise not bad, but I have to say that sort of thing makes you very reluctant to give a positive review.
2) Les Philosophes. Great place - Get the Honey'd Duck leg, Tomato tartine and mousse au chocolat.
3) Colimacon - awful service, and below par food. Not really bad, just dried up and unimaginative.
4) Aquarius/Marais - Food so/so - service awfully inattentive.
5) Spoon, Food and wine set Lunch (45 euro each). Simply amazing. Perhaps one of the best meals I've had. Definitely in top 5. get the tasting menu.
6) Table D'Aligre - A nice find in the Market D'Aligre. Really nice proprietior, Food excellent and cheapish.