First of all, thank you to all the posters for the wealth of information you provide! I've had a great time browsing the boards.
I'll be staying in Paris March 9 - 11th (Friday night to Monday morning) with 5 other friends. I'm looking for recommendations on a lunch and dinner. It's a large group, but if 6 people is a limiting factor, I have no issues having two tables of 3.
- We're looking to splurge on one very good lunch and one very good dinner
- I would like one classic French meal and one more modern meal (open to anything)
- Price range of each meal is around 30E to 70E pp
- Only going to be there Friday Evening through Monday Morning
- Would prefer a Prixe-Fixe meal
I've read about many places on here but few seem to be open on weekends. Any suggestions??
Thanks! - Andrew