I know this is a previously discovered place, thanks to Limster, but I had to report. 5 of us went there this week. The place was completely mobbed. The food:
* Bean curd skin with pork: some of the best I've had
* Shiu mai: very tender and juicy
* Spicy and salted shrimp: better than Peach Farm or Ocean City, frankly
* Har gow (shrimp dumplings): very large, and I like the addition of roe on top
* Rice noodle in XO sauce: I like it. Never had it before. People who don't like fish shouldn't order it, as XO is a fermented shrimp and scallop concoction. Me? Bring it on!
* Congee with beef: filling and good, but I'd go for the other stuff first
* Fish cake dumpling: my favorite of the batch, but it's a bit oily
* Others: steamed ribs in black bean sauce, roast pork steamed bun, steamed shark fin dumpling, etc.
Well, needless to say, it was a high-calorie outing. Worth it. I worked out that morning. Cheers to all for this coming New Year.