I am in the process of 'discussing' the pros and cons of single bowl sink vs. multiple bowl sink with my hubby of 24 years and someone says - Why not choose the best of all worlds - Kohler Vault SS Smart Divide Sink?
Has anyone used one of these or decided against/ for and can offer any comments/opinions?
My hubby just wants me happy so he is not much help here :).
I have only a few constraints
- the sink will be installed in a SS Island top and we have been told that a top-mount sink is the best choice for our application.
- I have a 36 inch base cabinet, depth is not an issue.
- Noise is always an issue for the family so sound dampening is all positive
- Easy to clean and this sink I am asking about has near-zero radius corners which might prove to be a challenge in cleaning...I am used to the rounded corners.
- We are a family of six, we prepare and eat a lot of veggies and fruits (compost scraps), we do a lot of dishes, even just to rinse ready for DW. I have been a user of two bowl sinks for most of my life as I hate not multi-tasking - dishes in one side, prep work in other but would love to hear what others feel...
- Money is not growing on trees and this sink is not cheap by any means
- I was hoping to find a SS sink that was 16 gauge, this one is 18 gauge...
Would love to hear what you all think as putting a sink in a SS island top is not something you can easily change down the road if you don't like your sink set-up...
Updated 3 months ago | 2
Updated 20 days ago | 15
Updated 2 months ago | 57
Updated 2 months ago | 2
Updated 3 months ago | 3