I've read several postings on where to dine in Chi-Town, but this request is at least a bit different as we will have a 2-yr old girl (my friends' daughter) with us. -- She' s a VERY well behaved girl and can stay up pretty late...she actually likes "hanging out". - Arriving Friday AM, and leaving after lunch that Sunday. -- We're really just going to eat, and then coming back. --
We LOVE dives, street food, wine bars, meat, pizza, hot dogs, seafood, pasta, etc., etc. - OH! And to drink wine, beer, cocktails, etc.
So far here's my list: -- and Must or Definitely DON'Ts and additions?
- The Publican (dinner rezzies Fri @ 5:30)
- Girl & the Goat (dinner rezzies Sat @ 6)
- Purple pig (dinner #2/late-nite snack)
- Deep Dish Pizza - Malnati's or Oven Grinder (lunch)
- Italian Beef - Al's (lunch,/ late-nite snack)
- HOt Dog's - Hot Doug's , Wiener Circle (lunch/late-nite)
- Mexican/Bayless (listed in order): Xoco, Frontera, (lunch)
- Burgers - Kuma's corner (my friend LOVES JD)
Any of the above places open in the morning? We're totally fine w/ having any of the above for breakfast too. :)
We'll most likely be staying around the Mag Mile or Streeterville area.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
3324 N California Ave, Chicago, IL 60618
2622 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614
449 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60654