Hi all! We’re finally moving to San Francisco at the end of the month. Right now we’re in temporary corporate housing on Battery and Washington in the Financial District. We need help finding places to eat the few months we’re staying here. We have a few non-food requirements. We'll have a car, but we’re not interested in fighting for parking, so only places near a parking ramp or with a lot. We’ll also walk and take public transportation, as long as we don’t have to walk through an unsafe neighborhood. Last but not least, no long waits. (OMG, we sound like such divas!) I’ve done a ton of board research, but I can’t tell what meets our non food requirements.
That being said, here are our favorite foods in no particular order:
• Middle Eastern
• Casual breakfasts (I could eat egg white veggie omelets, granola, and oatmeal all day) - I just saw the latest thread on this, but not a ton of replies yet.
• Vietnamese – I’ve trolled all the Vietnamese threads, but I’m a little worried that they’re in an unsafe part of town. Would you walk to Turtle Tower from FiDi at night?
• Sandwich shops, any kind
• Sushi – really great places or mediocre places with great specials
• Good grocery store deli’s/salad bars/take out areas
• Any places where they serve BOTH healthy dishes (steamed veggies, brown rice, great salads) and bar food (burgers, fries, wings) to satisfy both my husband and I in one place
Thanks in advance for your help!
Turtle Tower Restaurant
631 Larkin St, San Francisco, CA 94109
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 11 months ago | 3
Updated 8 months ago | 0
Updated 3 months ago | 18
Updated 8 days ago | 20