my wife's office has a thing where each friday, 2 designated employees are in charge of providing food/refreshments/breakfast for the entire office. this friday it's her turn, and i would LOVE some help from anyone. here are the parameters:
- total budget of $100, including drinks
- 80 employees
- has to be something that we can get either downtown, in pico/robertson, or somewhere in between.
- they don't have any sort of cooking facilities, so we have to bring it to the office pre-made
in the past, people have brought:
- chilaquiles (home-made!)
- food from porto's in the valley
- cereal with milk and fruit
any help would be greatly appreciated!