Home Cooking 13

What do these US measures mean in the UK

Sweetpea33 | Feb 27, 201406:48 AM

I have recently downloaded an American recipe which refers to quantities as c (presumably cups), t's and T's. Are the t's meaning teaspoons and the T's meaning tablespoons or is it something else? Thanks

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment