I want to make a reservation for 1 or 2 of these:
Gigino at Wagner Place
The Grill Room at 2 Financial Center
Tell me what you think of this:
* Bull Run gets compared to a "fancy cafeteria"
and a conference center. True?
* Reviews say that the "restaurant week"
menus at Delmonico's are lame-o and portions
are skimpy, compared to the regular menu.
* Smorgas gets HORRIBLE reviews.
* I pass by Papoos all the time. Does not look
impressive. Is it good?
* Gerardi's doesn't sound extra-special, but
food and service get great marks! Worth it?
* Gate House, Michaels, Suspenders,
Beekman & Jim Brady's sound like pubs. True?
* Les Halles sounds too stuffy and worn.
* What's Caracello like?
Our "B" and "C" lists are places that don't
seem that special, places we've been to
already, and anything at the South Street Seaport.
Should we reconsider?
Church and Dey (Millenium Hotel restaurant)
Johnney's Fish Grill
Pound and Pence
Cassis on Stone
Of course it all depends on where we get a spot.