Really enjoyed our lunch here.
- Parsnip Chestnut and Apple Soup: very creamy (not overly rich), slightly sweet with a nice nutty autumn flavor.
- Cheeseburger (without the cheese): good not great, Russian dressing made it taste sort of like an overgrown Bob's Big Boy Classic.
- Housemade grape soda: win-win!
Dining colleague's order:
- Calamari: light, not too greasy, good dipping sauce (tried it and she was right)
- Grilled tuna burger: served perfectly rare, looked good too.
- Cheese fritters: smelled awfully good
As a sidenote, Market has a pretty good $21 Express Lunch, which includes a rotating choice of app, entree and dessert. We did not partake as neither of us felt like dessert.