Thanks to Simon and all of you-We just returned from London yesterday...good news:
1. Wagamama - multi-location - who influenced whom? It is a clone of Republic in Manhattan. Good.
2. Wok-Wok-multi - loc - skip.
3. Great dim sum at 17 Wardour on the 3 block Chinatown.
4. Khan's of Kensington-just OK.
5. Pizza Organic - ditto.
6. Giraffe - ditto.
7. Great fish n chips - Hi Tide - Earl's Court tube stop off Earl's Court rd.
8. Tesco and Sainsbury supermarkets worth seeing Cromwell Road-Earl's court.
9. Pret a Manger - takeaway sandwich chain - who knows where the first one is in Manhattan? Good latte.
10. Coffee bars and sidewalk cafes abound.
11. Yo Sushi - fun conveyor situation.
Updated 12 days ago | 20
Updated 27 days ago | 13
Updated 6 days ago | 26
Updated 1 month ago | 14
Updated 13 days ago | 76