Just a few things that have made a positive difference in my life from the kind and generous souls on this board.
1. Fresh Spices! Wow, what a difference to toss out the stuff from the grocery store and buy fresh spices online and in specialty stores. Penzys and worldspice.com are now part of my life.
2. I can now say that I know how to make one fabulous cake.....Gramercy Tavern's Gingerbread Cake. (And next time you are in NY, stop by and have dessert there....absolutely wonderful)
3. When in New Orleans go to Bon Ton Cafe and order the crabmeat au gratin and breadpudding with whiskey sauce. You will be very happy.
4. When in Key West get a key lime pie from The Blonde Giraffe
5. The Libby's pumpkin pie recipe is delicous AND easy
Updated 1 year ago | 24
Updated 1 year ago | 19
Updated 1 year ago | 20
Updated 1 year ago | 37
Updated 7 months ago | 117